What to Bring
- ASTM Certified Riding Helmet (can be rented $25/week)
- Riding Boots, with at least a 1 inch heel
- Extra clothing (in case you get cold/hot/wet/dirty/painted)
- Lots of energy (we won’t be sitting around!)
- Labeled water bottle
- Lunch and extra “noms” (carrots and apples for yourself and horse)
Drop off time is 8:00 am, and pick up is 4:00 pm.
Earlier or later pick up times can be arranged ahead of time, an additional fee will apply.
Payment is due with registration to secure your spot in camp. Spaces fill up fast – don’t wait!
Cancellation/ Refund policy:
There is no refund without a Dr.’s certificate.
How to Register
Email or drop off a filled out registration form, with attached payment.Downloadable Forms