Boarding and Training
Please note due to changes in our industry we will no longer offer board for clients outside of our barn. The board options listed below are only available to riders or clients who currently ride with us. If you wish to see the facility or have a few trial lessons, this can be arranged.
Offsite/freelance coaching is also available.
- Large outdoor sand ring used for training and lessons.
- Beautiful well lit indoor riding arena. Boosts an overhead sprinkler system and dust free footing.
- Vending machine.
- Heated viewing lounge.
- Free Library with access to many horse books
- Heated camp or clinic space “The Pineapple Lounge”. Room for 20 individuals. Great for hosting our clinics and learn-about series.
- Large grass paths between fields to hack around.
- Convenient location between Rockton and Ancaster, close to many showing opportunities.
- Twenty-four stalls each with individual water to ensure proper hydration.
- Hot and cold water indoor wash stall.
- 2 piece bathroom for clients
- Large turnout fields as well as small individual paddocks.
$825 + HST
Includes 1 group lesson per week. Includes daily turn out, stall cleaning, hay 3-5 times a day (depending on grass availability during turnout), individual grain programs fed up to 2 times a day, fly masks, and blankets on and off.
$635 + HST
Includes 1 group lesson per week. Horses have access to hay or grass, and a large shelter. You get use of full facility.
It is up to the boarder to keep fly masks, blankets, etc in good repair, and to supply any specified grain or additional supplements.
We do use a large selection of properly balanced grains, including Purina products.
Training packages are available in addition to board. If you don’t think your horse is suited to either program, contact Jenn to have a chat.
Young Horse Package
$375 HST Inclusive
This package focuses on the basics, such as ground manners, leading, lunging, trailering, and tying. From there we introduce tack, and later riding at a walk and trot. Sessions are to build the horse’s trust and confidence, and give them a good foundation for the future.
Training and later riding sessions happen 3-4 times a week, but the horse is handled each day to emphasize good ground manners.
Advanced Horse Package
$600 HST Inclusive
This package incorporates more advanced skills, such as cantering, basic dressage movements, polework, and jumping (depending on horse age and experience). The horse is given lots of conditioning, and trained according to the classical riding scale.
Training and riding sessions happen 5-7 times a week. This package is only available to horses over the age of 3, who are capable of safely walking and trotting with a rider. Horses under the age of 6 will not be jumped in this program, but will be worked over ground poles.