Registration for Summer Camps 2021 is now open!
Email camp forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
Here is your checklist.
- Riding Helmet (can be rented $25/week)
- Riding Boots, with at least a 1 inch heel
- Extra clothing (in case you get cold/hot/wet/dirty)
- Old clothing (for painting)
- Lots of energy (we won’t be sitting around!)
- Labeled water bottle
- Lunch and extra “noms” (carrots and apples for yourself and horse)
- Covid Masks
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
Drop off time is 8:00 am, and pick up is 4:00 pm.
Earlier or later pick up times can be arranged ahead of time, an additional fee will apply.
Payment and Discounts
Payment is due with registration to secure your spot in camp. Spaces fill up fast – don’t wait!
Cancellation/ Refund policy:
There is no refund without a Dr.’s certificate.