FIRE FLY STABLES is now accepting campers for March break 2020!
Email camp forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us At Camp!
2020 Dates Below.
What to Bring
Here is your checklist.
- Riding Helmet (can be rented)
- Riding Boots, with at least a 1 inch heel
- Extra clothing (in case you get cold)
- Old clothing (for painting)
- Lots of energy (we won’t be sitting around!)
- Labeled water bottle
- Lunch and extra “noms” (carrots and apples for yourself and horse)
Drop off time is 8:00 am, and pick up is 4:00 pm.
Earlier or later pick up times can be arranged ahead of time, an additional fee will apply.
Payment and Discounts
Students who already ride with Fire Fly Stables (minimum once a week) will receive a $50 discount.
Parents with two horse crazy kids receive $25 off total price.
Early registration one month before start date will receive $25 off (full week).
Payment is due with registration to secure your spot in camp. Spaces fill up fast – don’t wait!
Cancellation/ Refund policy:
There is no refund without a Dr.’s certificate.
How to Register
Email or drop off a filled out registration form with attached payment. Registration forms can be found by following the link below.Downloadable Forms