Please note due to changes in our industry we will no longer offer board for clients outside of our barn. The board options listed below are only available to riders or clients who currently ride with us. If you wish to see the facility, or have a few trial lessons this can be arranged. Offsite/freelance coaching is available.
- Large outdoor sand ring used for training and lessons.
- Beautiful well lit indoor riding arena, with heated viewing lounge.
- Large grass paths between fields to hack around.
- Convenient location between Rockton and Ancaster. With many showing opportunities available.
- Twenty-four stalls each with individual water to ensure proper hydration.
- Heated tack rooms in main barn and an indoor wash stall, with hot water.
- Large turnout fields as well as small individual paddocks.
- Entire barn is ventilated
$600 + hst all inclusive. Includes daily turn out, stall cleaning, hay 3-5 times a day (depending on grass availability during turnout), individual grain programs fed up to 2 times a day, fly masks, and blankets on and off.
$416 + HST supply your own grain, horses have access to hay or grass, and a large shelter. Automatic watering system. You get use of full facility.
Additional Exercising/Training Fees
This allows you to keep your horse in shape if you aren’t able to make it to the barn, call or text the barn at least 12 hours in advance and they will accommodate your horse for either an exercise (lunging or light riding) or a training session. Inquire for pricing.